The Minnesota Book Publishers Roundtable began more than 25 years ago as a small group of publishing professionals meeting around a restaurant table. Today, MBPR is a diverse group of individuals representing the dynamic publishing community in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
We seek to:
- Support and promote a strong, vibrant book publishing community in Minnesota
- Foster productive relationships among experts and newcomers to the industry
- Offer engaging opportunities for members of our publishing community to exchange ideas and experience
Membership in the Roundtable is open to book publishers and those in adjacent industries in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Excellent member benefits include:
- Discounted tickets to all in-person and virtual MBPR events
- Inclusion in the indispensable member directory
- Discounted membership to the Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
- Access audio recordings of in-person events and video recordings of virtual events
- Access to post open positions on the jobs board
- Access to board membership
In-person and virtual events are the lifeblood of MBPR and are open to all. In-person events are held at Open Book (1011 Washington Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN, 55415). Fees vary depending on membership or student status and on the inclusion of lunch. Members receive access to audio recordings of in-person events and video recordings of virtual events.
Virtual meetings range from $5 for members and students to $15 for nonmembers.
Gain the benefits of membership today! For early-bird savings, register online or download the application and instructions below to register by mail before October 1: $70 per organization or $35 per individual (plus a transaction fee if paying by credit card). Organizations with two or more employees must register as organizations. Dues increase after October 1 to $95 for organizations and $45 for individuals. All first-time members receive a $10 discount.
The member drive ends on November 1, 2023.
For further details, email email@example.com.