Click any job posting for more details.
During a Typical Day, You Will:
- Manage and direct staff members through hiring, leading, coaching, and teambuilding to maximize sales and promotional goals.
- Lead in the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans to support sales goals, title and author exposure, and brand values.
- Regularly review and analyze campaign results. Review strengths, weaknesses, and budget adherence to gauge overall program effectiveness.
- Lead B2B and B2C marketing campaigns in support of authors, series, and Llewellyn in regional and national media.
- Develop new digital channels and oversee strategy and messaging for social media and other forums.
- Lead and participate in the organization of promotional events for authors and products, including developing promotional materials, while adhering to assigned budgets.
What You Bring to the Llewellyn Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business (or equivalent experience).
- 5 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in the book industry.
- 4 years of staff management experience with emphasis in leading, coaching, and motivating staff members.
- Demonstrated success in B2B and B2C marketing techniques.
- A solid understanding of financial reporting tools, Adobe products, and media-related solutions.
- The ability to troubleshoot and multitask with flexibility and adaptability; excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to manage creative processes with an analytical approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of metaphysical subject matter preferred (by related study or personal experience).
Status: Fulltime, exempt, hybrid schedule – working up to two days remotely following a three-month training period.
How to Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd
Location: Woodbury, MN/remote hybrid